We Make Your Business Thrive
With experience in various fields, including education, hospitality, automotive, healthcare, e-commerce, and enterprise software,
involving strategy and business operations, we have mastered go-to-market strategies in the competitive market.
We build brands through multi-media content creation, web design, presentations, establish brand identity, market products/services (B2B/B2C).
Most recent work of product development and marketing has included industries, such as consumer electronics, enterprise SaaS
in e-commerce (shipping and inventory), medical diagnostics, social media, and secure messaging.
Below is a list of professional services we provide.
We guarantee top quality work to help you reach your business goals.
If for any reason you want to cancel a subscription, you can do so anytime - no contract beyond service!
We do all our work with diligence and attention to detail.
Many companies may require services that are highly specialized.
Please contact us for for information on the following:
- Custom Websites (WordPress, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap)
- Advanced plugin spec utilization
- Website security and lock-down protocols
- Hosting service migration (GoDaddy, AWS, SiteGround and more)
- CDN (Content Delivery Network) Setup
- SSL (Extended Validation) Certificate
- Appointment request systems
- Multiple landing pages
- Contact forms (to grow e-mail list)
- Newsletter design (welcome and news)
- Migration of content from old website
- Edit and revise existing content, blog posts
- Cross-link content with social media
- Functionalities (pop ups, shares, mobile calls)
- Google PageSpeed score increase
- Google Analytics setup and view share
- Google Tag Manager setup and view share
- Content mapping: Website-Social-Mentions-Links (outgoing and backlinks)
- Inbound Marketing
- Outbound Marketing
- Product Marketing
- Video recording/editing
- Images and graphics for blog entries
- Brochure (downloadable)
- Content for effective Inbound Marketing
- Speeches and presentations
- Blog posts and transcripts
- YouTube and Vimeo channels
- Website security monitoring
- Backup of website after every update
- Paid advertisement SEO/SEM campaigns (Google, Facebook)
- Custom SEO/SEM reports
- Monitor competitors, do SEO analysis to adjust strategy
- View and monitor backlinks
- Testing and minor improvements to website
- Edit and post new blog entries
- Process and upload new images (for posts and announcements)
- Contact forms to grow e-mail list
- Newsletter design and campaigns for (industry) news, announcements, and blogs
- Cross-link new posts with social media
- Update code and plugins to stay up-to-date
- Update content including pricing, policies, events, promotions, and more
- Revise customer service practices, offer guidance and recommendations
- Google Analytics and Keyword reports
Start-ups / Small and Medium-Sized Businesses (SMEs)
- Business Plans ($450/hr)
- Market Analysis Reports
- Recruitment and Staff Training
- Leadership Coaching